MAYBE THIS WILL SNOWBALL INTO SOMETHING USEFUL

Previous topic - Next topic

jim morrison

I have noticed that I have zero peyronies inflammation when I am ill or get a cold. When you catch a cold, the body has an inflammation response. I think the inflammation's attention is directed towards the cold and forgets about the peyronies scar during this time. This leads me to believe that maybe the inflammation can be artificially redirected somehow. For example, maybe we could trick the body into thinking we need the inflammation somewhere else so it leaves the penis alone for awhile. C'mon science people! Get out your beakers and start hypothesizing! :)

Gabriel

OMG Jim, you just confirmed something I've been believing for years despite the mocking of the few doctors I told about: I don't know for Peyronies (with all my super-immune-booster treatments + so healthy way of life, I've now not been sick for one year and a half), but I'm absolutely positive that I almost don't suffer from my CPPS/prostatitis (swelling underbelly, late drops of urine, frequent mictions...) when I'm ill.

I noticed this like 7 or 8 times over the past 5 years, as for a long time sickness periods were the only times I felt prostatitis free, but anyone I tried to talk about just laughted at me (especially urologists)...

SO, yes, scientists please investigate ^^!!
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

jim morrison