Careful but still re-injured: need some advice

Previous topic - Next topic

YoungGuy97

Hey everyone,

The first time I used my VED it felt good: it was filled well with blood, hung straight, en looked thicker. I pumped almost nothing though. That night I experienced some mild pain near the scar under the glans. I decided not to use the VED the day after. I did had an orgasm though, and after my member went down in a straight way (before that it usually curled to the side of the bent). So I thought "this is working".

Anyhow, although I was careful with the VED the next day I experienced some itching and mild pain so I released the pressure immediately. Later I found out I injured myself, as I had the same symptoms as the first time.

Currently I'm letting it heal, but I'm afraid I will have made my Peyronies Disease symptoms worse. What should I do next? Is VED still a good option for me since I injured myself so quick? Should I continue in a few weeks or wait until the chronic phase? Or should I switch to traction?

All help is welcome,

YG
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc

Pfract

Did you use a lot of pressure? Did you pump erect? Did you have any hematoma or bruising? Is your pump medical grade?  

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

JS1991

Stop and rest immediately (including abstinence) until you can fully assess what's going on. Where exactly does it hurt?
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

YoungGuy97

The device I used is SomaCorrect, which i read is a good one.
Used lube but less then the first time.
I'm really bummed this happened because I thought I was being careful...
I pumped when flaccid, not erect.
The amounts of vacuum I used seemed gentle to me because the erection was like not even 50% I think.
I felt some mild pain and then stopped immediately, but is was already too late.

There is no hematoma or bruising: the damage seems to be internal and concentrated around my (new) plaque(s). I experienced the exact same thing as the first time I was hurt: struggling with getting erections and more pain in the flaccid state. When my penis is filling up with blood when I'm getting an erection it literally "falls" to the left as some kind of hinge. Getting a full erection is more difficult and painful and it hurts even more after. At the moment I'm letting it rest and hope the pentox and Q10 minimize the damage.

I'm wondering wheiter I misused the VED or this is just not the right therapy for me...

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

YoungGuy97

I feel like I should add this: I only used the biggest  cilinder (C I think) because it felt to narrow with two or three cilinders.
Also it took some time for the size to go back to flaccid when I released the pressure...  
relationship status, etc

Monty

YG 97, The only problem i found with 'C' cylinder, you have to use the rubber seal/cushion that's designed for 'B' cylinder, so in fact you enter and with draw through the 'B' size opening, this can cause trauma so my uro says.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

YoungGuy97

Thank you all kindly for your responses.

Monty, how does that cause trauma?
In the end I tried using the VED without the cushion, I think that is when I was hurt...
relationship status, etc

Monty

Hi YG, https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10439.0.html

this link is to my side effects of using a VED that i have had, if you scroll down about half way you can see the effect using 'C' cylinder, because there is a step on the inside of the cylinder too rubber seal, it was causing damage to my penis when withdrawing after a session.