News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

New to the forum

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayman69

Good day to all,

I'm new to forums so hope this is in the right place.

I'm 36 and not sure when my pyronies, I think it may have been at boarding school not sure but only really noticed it about 4 years ago so started reading up a lot of info on the net.

Especially here a lot of great info so very happy for this site. My pyronies does not curve rather it just restricts the flow a lot,if i feel below plague it is a lot harder the above. I have just started with trental 400 just morning and evening, this is a self diagnoses from reading a lot of info. Dr I went to had never heard of pyronies and I do not have the finances to visit a urologist. Where i am Living now I don't need a prescription for trental.

I have a very old Ved that Has no gauge or rubber ring for around the base of penis so I put balls in too to make it seal properly around base.

How often should I use Ved, what other cheap supplements should I take. Plague is still the same size I reckon but flaccid length and girth seem better than before. Been taking trental only for 3 weeks.

Any advise would be grateful.

Monty

Hi, don't think you should put your balls into your ved, sounds a very bad idea, think you have have hand traction and massages, (no cost) traction and stretching when flaccid, massage when erect.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Jayman69

Hi Monty thanks for the reply, what stretching like jelqing you mean anything specific. Are there any links to homemade traction devices. Doesn't hurt balls but without a ring or cushion around tube I don't get any seal, even shaved to try for better seal.

Monty

Hi, does it swell your balls up? yes a bit like jelqing, you doing some of this?
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Jayman69

Hi Monty, it does nothing that I have noticed. I have tried a few times but current living conditions means very little private time so haven't really stuck to a routine. I tried hanging a bit to but all this was before I started with pentox,