Was diagnosed with prostate cancer five year age.

Previous topic - Next topic

noprostaenoerrection

We found my prostate cancer by accident.  My company does annual physicals, one of the tests was a PSA test.  PSA meant nothing to me, until about a month after volunteering a blood sample.  My levels were elevated and long story short I was eventually diagnosed with cancer.  My options were radiation or removal, or HIFU done outside of the US because it was not a recognized treatment for prostate cancer in the US by the FDA.  I chose HIFU because it had the best chance of no ED.  It was very costly, my doctor assured me it was 93% effective.  In three years the cancer was back, this time I chose prostatectomy.  That was a little over a year ago.  I have not had an erection without trimix since.

My questions about the penile prosthetic.  Is the doctor you chose extremely important?  Does the erection feel natural, (I've noticed that the trimix injection does not feel natural, sometimes the erection lasts an hour after having sex, sometimes it doesn't last long enough to finish)?  Does the pump make noise while it's enlarging your penis?  How long does the implant work before it fails?

Some of these questions may sound ridiculous, but I'm interested in getting the best doctor and most information I can find before committing to an implant, hopefully from someone on this forum.  I've had some bad luck with urologist in the past, although I'm very pleased with the one I'm seeing now, but I do not know how he is as a surgeon.  

Thanks for any help,
noprostatenoerection

lessor

Check our implant section. Many guys there with implant who can help u