Do I actually have Peyronies Disease?

Previous topic - Next topic

program4004

I'm just checking to see your thoughts guys and gals on the forum. I have nocturnal erections, no indentations or pain anymore. My penis has returned to it's normal soft state after my injury a year ago. I'm also able to get erections easily. Sometimes I have the hourglassing or waisting when flaccid and semi erect. But that goes away very quickly. In fact when I was younger I had this too. I have no ED from the looks of it and it looks like I also have nocturnal emissions as well. Also I have not noticed any shortening or loss of original dimensions. I don't have any dents either only thing I've noticed is that I feel a hard blood vessel. I feel the pulsing blood but that's it. I don't have medical insurance ATM. So in just comparing notes between all of you. Thanks for your time reading this as well.  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

TonySa

Did you previously have a diagnosis of peyronies?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

program4004

The doctor tried to, but, it was too early to say. But after a year, the symptoms went away. I don't have hard flaccid or anything anymore. Just occasional hourglass-like filling, but, that's due to tight pants from what I've noticed. I also don't have ED. No new curvatures either.  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).