Should i stop VED

Previous topic - Next topic

philtered

I've been using VED therapy for a few months along with an extensive supplement regime , i'm still in the acute stage.

Just over a month ago i got a shooting pain at the base left hand side while using VED, it felt like i'd pressed on a nerve or something. I stopped using it for a week to let it settle then started again. I've had a dull pain in that area since and mild hard flacid, but it's different to than pain i had in the plaque area mid to top of shaft.

At the weekend i found a small pee sized lump in the gap between my pubic bone on the side of the shaft. It doesn't feel like a plaque ,more like a swelling in a ligament or vein. But now if i try and use the VED it presses on it and causes more shooting pain and an ache afterwards.

Shall i stop using it? And what therapy should i use instead as i want to carry on with something. I do some hand stretching but nothing much really.
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017
VED, traction & supplements
Went from 30 degree curve to 80 during acute stage  stabilized since May 2019
Curvature calculated at 80 degrees by Dr Ralph from emailed photo.
Titan  22cm with 1cm RTE's Prof ralph Feb 2022

Monty

Hi, rule 1, if you feel pain STOP.
gentle hand traction see how things turn out.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

philtered

Thanks for your answer monty.Thing is i felt no pain until the sudden a shooting pain at the base.It sort of felt like a slight blockage which suddenly gave way. Has anyone else experienced this? It's where the VED pushes into the gap between the base of the shaft and pubic bone.

Do traction devices push down onto this same area?
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017

Hope77

Hello. I have this same sympton of 3 lumps in my penis which seems like a painful swelling. Were you able to resolve it? Thanks
Acute pain after erect reverse kegel.

philtered

hi hope77 i stopped ved for a while and changed to traction until this problem at the base resolved itself. I've started VED therapy again but i dont pump to full erection and i use both rubber inserts, because when i use the large insert only it seems to put extra pressure on the base. I think it's also important to be mildly aroused before you enter the VED to help with bloodflow.
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017