Congenital curvature don't know if it's a problem

Previous topic - Next topic

Cal3

Hi forum,

I am 18 years old and have a 25 degree left congenital curve and have been extremely anxious about it lately as I am not sexually active yet and am very afraid that this will interfere with intercourse or be very humiliating. I have no pain or any issues with erections. Should I look at correcting this curvature with surgery? Any advice is greatly appreciated  

Thanks  

diehardpatriot

Leave it. I have about 35 degrees right and it doesn't effect me in any way  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

Paolo

Can I be honest, you are 18 Years old, concentrate on making relationships and then see how it goes in the bedroom, own your penis and be proud of it!
Any discussion about surgery at 18 years old is, lets say a bit silly  :), review your situation at 21 say.
Paul.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Yamonaru

We are happy to provide these useful information to everyone.

DanP

If you can have sex and penis don't bother you, surgery is not necessary  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc