News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

LOOKING FOR HELP

Previous topic - Next topic

riffian

HI, I am 69 , FEB 2017 I noticed a lump on the shaft of my penis near my body. I went to my primary than a urologist, he said that I had peyronies and nothing could really be done for it. After some internet research I found this site and started taking CQ10, Acetyl L Cartine and L Argine. It hasn't really seem to help. I had some pain the first few months, now gone but now have I think around a 45 degree upper bend starting about half way  down on my penis, with erection, not sure because it bums me out so much I lose as soon as I see it.  I am married have a beautiful wife but haven't try to have sex because this thing is really getting to me.
I am not sure where to go on treating this now, I have read about traction, so many different devices injection, gainswave, I am thoroughly confused
.I don't want to spend alot of money and time on things that doesn't help.
I would really appreicate any advice, Doctors in So. CA?

l

Monty

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10432.0.html

link to my Peyronies Disease problem, much the same as you just different angle,
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

TonySa

See the doc list under treatments.

Best to get started ASAP on pentox, low dose daily PDE5 inhibitors, with physical therapy (VED or traction).  If it's been 6-9 mos consider xiaflex injections.  If untreatable ED an implant may be an option to address both.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

JS1991

I agree with everything Tsanchez said. Please follow that, but do your research! Also heat therapy is good as well.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)