Congential penile curvature + big lump inside a penis (but it's not Peyronies?)

Previous topic - Next topic

wertz34

Hey guys, I have a curved penis upwards and to the left and I got a big lump inside of my penis that you can feel on a touch.

I'm experiencing the changes in the shape, length, girth, and elasticity of erectile tissues (especially on the left one) on daily basis. That lump is located under the glans and it blocks a blood flow so sometimes I can't achieve a full erection and penis curves more than usual (30-40 degrees to the left and 30-40 upwards)... so basically I have two congenital curves and they probably progressed naturally over time, I'm not sure.

For example - last couple of days I have very weak erections... the tissue on the left side is very tight and lump blocks a blood flow to the glans so the entire penis is much weaker than it is in the best situation.

I went to dr. Kuehhas last week to get a proper diagnosis. He did a color Doppler ultrasound and told me that there are no signs of Peyronies. He told me that lump blocks the blood flow and it might be a result of hard masturbation technique (trauma?).

The final conclusion was that my main problem is a congenital penile curvature which I always had and once I straighten the penis and refrain from masturbation for a certain period of time, he guesses that the lump will disappear over time. He proposed the STAGE surgery as a solution.

The first time I felt that lump a couple years ago but it was much smaller. 9 months ago when the injury happened it became bigger literally overnight and the next day when I woke up I wasn't able to get an erection for a couple of weeks.

Does anyone have an idea what that lump might be? What is it made out of? How can I get rid of it?

I'm happy at least it is not a Peyronie's which I thought it is but still I'm very confused with this lump and what happens on daily / weekly basis...

Pliz let me know what you think about this... thanks a lot!!!

endingcurve

Hey wertz34,
I believe not many of us in this forum have medical background. It seems like you are dealing with a different issue of what we are doing. I think seeking another doctor for a second opinion is a good choice. I feel like Dr. Kuehhas are treating you like others whose only issue is congenital curvature(not saying he is wrong cause he knows penis much better than I d, but a second opinion could be helpful)  

wertz34

Thanks endingcurve,

Dr. Kuehhas told me that the lump is inside a corporal body and the tunica looks perfectly fine. He also told me that lump was caused by traumatic incidence and should go away with time. Maybe I'm just too paranoid because I though that I have Peyronie's too for months.  

TonySa

That's very reassuring, I'd just watch it and if no change in the time he suggests-follow up w him.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Alibaba

Lump.  I had hard BB size lumps in my penis several years ago. I saw Dr. Steven Brandes at Washington University School of Medicine who told me nothing could be done about them.

I discussed them with a friend in Costa Rica and he told me had the same issue one time and his doctor there told him to take over the counter progenelone and it would eventually go away. It takes a few months. I was only able to buy progenelone as DHEA-Progenelone from Wonder Labs here in the states. I would take 4-5 capsules 2 times a day. It took a few months but they all went away. I stopped and a couple came back so I started again at a lower dose and continued until I got my implant with no more hard bb or small pea size hard knots. I think (?) if I remember it was item # 8092 bottle of about 250 capsule and would cost less than $20. Cheers.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

DanP

Hard sex can have negative effect on penis. Or hard masturbation. Sometimes blood clot can form. I read story in past about it.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc