Red dots on penis after vacuuming?

Previous topic - Next topic

HereNow

Short story:

I've been using my vacuum for about a month now, give or take. Normally, I do it once a day for 15 minutes (holding an erection for 3 minutes at a time), but after reading that twice a day can also work, I attempted it one day, once at morning and once at night.

The next morning, I noticed my penis was bruised, so I took the next two days off to let myself heal and, once the bruising had visibly gone away, I pumped again. I did so for maybe 7 minutes, half my usual time, and when I did so I noticed red dots that ran across the entirety of my penis.

Image(obviously NSFW): https://i.imgur.com/DZFZQoF.jpg

The red dots went away after 8-10 hours.

Questions:

Firstly, did I break anything? I'm assuming the red dots are blood brought to the surface by the vacuum. After this my erections have been 10-15% weaker, whereas they were before a 50% they're now at 35-40%. I've since stopped vacuuming (the red dots appeared 3 days ago) and am unsure what to do.

Secondly, what do I do? Should I have gone to the hospital three days ago? Should I take the next week, two weeks, month, etc. off of VED?

Monty

Hi, how are you pumping up to erection size? are you taking it in stages say 3 pumps rest 3  pumps rest until you reach reach your max, or are you pumping none stop til you reach max? pump up a bit at a time, also you should not hold pumped erection for more than 10 seconds, no panic i had the same in early days, just take your time when pumping, rest for 5 seconds between pumps, and release pressure after 5 - 10 seconds, no more than 15 minutes a day for a couple of months.

It would be a good post to add to my "VED side effects" thread.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Pfract

-are you using a medical approved pump?
-are you doing too much vacuum?
-do you have erectile dysfunction? From what, if so?
-I hope you are not using it on your erect penis. That's how you break it and injure yourself.

HereNow

Hey all:

Monty, I've been pumping until the tip of my penis hits the top of the tube, which is just under 7.5 inches long in total. Until a few months ago, I could achieve an erection that size without a pump, but as of right now it stops at 7.1-7.2 inches without the pump. I was pumping in three minute segments with 15 seconds of rest in between, with me pumping the penis directly to max.

Prfact, I'm using a OTC pump that was recommended to me by another member here, when my urologist told me to get a VED he said "You can order from here (Augusta Medical Systems) or go to [local sex toy shop] and buy one there, it doesn't really make any difference" so I assumed everything was okay.

I do have ED, though I don't know from what. I had the trademark "pop" sound that indicates a penile fracture come from my penis a few years ago, and that was what started all of the issues, but my urologist says that my doppler showed no scar tissue and that "the blood flow looked how it should", though certain parts of my penis (head, underside of the shaft) won't engorge unless I use a cock ring or VED.

I have been doing it with an erection: starting with a 20-30% erection and letting the VED take me the rest of the way. I didn't feel any pain asides from the VED's seal pinching on the skin of my testes and, now, the bruising. Have I just broken my penis twice?