can ed caused by scar tissue be cured by remodeling?/ is my ed from peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

Ds300

Hello I have had classic venous leak symptoms for over 1.5 years. I am 20 a non smoker and active with good diet. When I first got them it was from having my tight foreskin retracted, then I got all the symptoms of a tight pelvic floor. Cold penis soft glans burning urination burning ejaculation hf after shitting and a more firm penis that becomes extremly soft when laying down trouble peeing lower abdomin pain. All the symptoms showed up at ounce. I showed no symptoms of peyronies for 1.2 years but all the symptoms of hf/cpps/prostatis/tight pelvic floor. I got circumcised in june due to tight foreskin and my first erection after the surgery very mild hourglassing was evident. I had absolutely no signs of hourglassing in flaccid mid erect and fully erect pre surgery. The very mild hourglassing is now evident bearly in flaccid and in fully erect. My ed stayed the same and not gotten worse. Since my erections did not get worse after surgery and all the hourglassing showed up at once with no idicators before (I have been examining my penis all the time for a year) it seems like the little plaque I have is just aesthetically unpleasing and caused by surgery and my ed is being caused by the same problem of hard flaccid not plaque.

If my ed has not gotten worse after surgery and all  hourglassing showed up at once would that mean my ed is caused by
the same pelvic floor tension problem as before?

When people get remodelling results from pumps heat and there hourglassing goes away does their ed improve?

Sorry if this seems like an obvious question

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Ds300

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

Ds300

I am also sure my pain is pelvic floor pain because it is only in the urethra at the head in my abdomin and anus not anywhere ever near the area of mild hourglassing
relationship status, etc

sonnyjim

This is the same thing I am trying to find out as I have severe ED which I suspect (must be) caused by scar tissue.

I no longer get morning wood or spontaneous erections.

Anyone know whether it will improve if pentox works to shrink the scar tissue?
33yo, single
severe ed caused by injury to cs, soft glans, lack of sensation
penile implant: ams lgx 700

Werther

@sonny: I may sound repetitive, but I don't think pentox will do anything to shrink or reduce fibrosis (wheter it's in the penis or anywhere else in the body).

By the way, since I'm suffering from venous leak because of scar tissue and you've been taking pentox for a while from what I've understood, I'd like to ask you a few questions: how long have you been taking it? how much do you take per day? have you noticed so far differences in plaques' dimension and/or hardness?

sonnyjim

It's been 3-4 months and, to be honest, no. No difference. I plan on taking it for 9-12 months and then if nothing has changed obviously I'll just accept that it's not going to work.

I am trying to stay optimistic about it as I have read a few other people on here have had results in the chronic phase I'm just not sure it can shrink scar tissue once it is rock solid already.

My thought was that if I could shrink or get rid of some of the scar tissue, some of my function would come back (logical) but I'm not sure if it's possible.

If anyone has had any success I'd appreciate if they could post it here.

33yo, single

sonnyjim

Oh and I started off taking 2*400mg a day for all of that time I have only recently increased it to 3*400mg because of side effects... It makes me feel really exhausted and I do a physical job.
33yo, single

Werther

Quote from: sonnyjim on September 16, 2018, 12:40:07 PM
My thought was that if I could shrink or get rid of some of the scar tissue, some of my function would come back (logical) but I'm not sure if it's possible.

That's what I think too, but I do think that pentox is useless if taken to reverse fibrosis: based on what I've understood, it can only prevent further fibrosis from developing, so that it would be practically useless as I said, if you're in the chronic phase. That's why I don't even bother trying to take it.

If you experience any improvement however, let us know it. I might consider to give it a try.

sonnyjim

How long have you been having these problems Werther? Sounds like you're in the same boat as me...

I have heard of pentox "softening" plaques but not getting rid of it in the chronic phase. Not sure how softening them would really help me as I have no curve just severe ED and possibly venous leak which I can't get diagnosed with for some reason...
33yo, single

Werther

I don't think that pentox can eliminate fibrosis and I don't think that it could soften it either. Let me know however if you manage to achieve such results.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.