Tesosterone

Previous topic - Next topic

One Op

Peeps

Sorry for making 3 new threads over the past couple of days. Im in research and info accumulation phase right so tryna build my understanding as much as possible.
With regards to testosterone what are the best option to increase it?

Read about TRT but right now more interested in natural supplement or anything that inst as hostile as sticking needles into my body.
Any studies re what effective as well?

Im 19 btw and my levels are 375 ng/dl. Think thats on the low side and so must increase it.
Dont understand why its so low as im exercising  and hitting gym very often
Could testosterone be affected by a dietary change too  > as im on the verge transitioning onto a keto way of eating > just cause the science makes so much sense.

Thanks once again.All help goes a very long way trust me.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Gabriel

Hey again One Op,

I must confess I'm very interested too in such recommendations. I'm 31, very active, healthy lifestyle, and am still juuuuuust above the low limit of normal testosterone (and DHT)...

So, I anticipate the questions: YES, I eat a lot of good fat, practice the right sports (weightlifting + yoga + HIIT swimming), don't ingest beer or oestrogen-like nutriments, eat a lot of good veggies (brocolis, cabbage, seeds...), stay away as much as I can of bad additives and processed food, etc. etc...

The only thing is I still have a hard time falling asleep and sleeping 8 hours in a raw, but I don't really feel tired during the days. However I'm not sure that would be sufficient to explain so low T level, especially while I'm behaving this right regarding lifestyle...

So, if anyone has an idea, we take it :D!!
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

Dressa

Have ED and started TRT (gel) as I'm at the low end of normal values. About the time as the onset of this therapy my congenital curve became significantly sharper (not connected though I suppose). I am diagnosed with peyronies and I strongly suspect that it is the reason behind the ED. I don't know if I'll continue with rhe testo-gel as the reason was to see if the ED would be fixed this way.  

TonySa

Low testosterone contributes to many health problems beyond ED: cardiovascular, depression, etc.  very good to take if getting T within high normal range.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.