New lump at base.

Previous topic - Next topic

philtered

Hi. A few weeks ago i had a shooting nerve pain in the base of my penis while using the VED where the ring pushes inwards towards the pubic bone. I've had some hardflacid in that region since and a strange feeling, but thats not unusual, i seem to go in cycles of 2 weeks  where it hangs nicely full and soft, then a period of hard flacid and dull pain.

Well i just found a new small pee sized lump at the base of my shaft to the left hand side. Do you think this could be a new plaque or some other damage caused by the VED. I've already got a large dorsal plaque below the glands with curvature and shrinkage after it and i just can't face that at the base.:(
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017
VED, traction & supplements
Went from 30 degree curve to 80 during acute stage  stabilized since May 2019
Curvature calculated at 80 degrees by Dr Ralph from emailed photo.
Titan  22cm with 1cm RTE's Prof ralph Feb 2022

swiss

How hard do you push down on your VED? I used to push down hard and would get nerve pain. It was pretty persistant for a month. What kind of VED are you using?

philtered

The somacorrect 3 cylinder and i don't push down too hard. This particular time it felt like there was a blockage then the shooting pain occurred. The lump feels like its in the gap between the pubic bone and shaft and quite deep. If i push it my dick goes hard flacid. I'm just praying it's not a plaque because it it progresses in a similar pattern to the one at the head i  i'm in for a year of hell :(
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017
VED, traction & supplements
Went from 30 degree curve to 80 during acute stage  stabilized since May 2019
Curvature calculated at 80 degrees by Dr Ralph from emailed photo.
Titan  22cm with 1cm RTE's Prof ralph Feb 2022