Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

See the details on a study to gather genetic and clinical information about fibrotic disorders!
Peyronie's Disease Clinical Trial - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: First months with Peyronies Disease  (Read 258 times)

YoungGuy97

• Voting Member
First months with Peyronies Disease
« on: September 11, 2018, 08:15:09 AM »

Hi everyone,

First of all, nice to have a place like this. It's a goldmine for information and we can all use some support.

Mid june I got my first Peyronies Disease symptoms: A 15 degree bent to the left and mainly some plaque in between my corpora's.
At the moment these are still soft tissue plaques, as they are not calcified/hardened (yet).
My first two uro's (in the local area) weren't of any help: they struggled with the diagnosis and I had to manage for a few months with some vitamin E, anti-oxidants and Q10.
A week ago I finally saw a better uro who prescribed me tadalafil (5mg/day) and pentox (400 mg,3x/day). He also said I could try VED or traction.
I tried both meds now. Tadalafil is great; especially for my erections overnight and in the morning. I also didn't note any side effects yet. 
Unfortunately I didn't react so well on pentox: my hands and feet feel weird and tingly.
I contacted my uro and he says this side-effect isn't described yet and advised me to stop taking it and see if it fades away. If it doesn't, I should go see a doctor.

I'm kind of worried about it since I only took a one tablet the day before yesterday and the day before that.
Also I have read some very positive things about pentox (in the literature and on the forums) so I'm not really happy about reacting bad on it so i may have to quit.
On the other hand I'm glad my condition is not really worsening (or at least very slowly since the difference since the first symptoms aren't very big).
My next step will be to order a VED device since I'm still in college and don't have much time to do traction.
If pentox doesn't work out I'll probably be looking for some other supplements to combine with the VED therapy. 

I have just turned 21 and it sucks to be confronted with this so early. Luckily I have a very supportive girlfriend and parents.
Hopefully I can learn a lot of you guys about how to deal with this situation. Any good advice is welcome!

Kind regards and the best to you all,

YG

Tsanchez12369

• Major Contributor
Re: First months with Peyronies Disease
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 10:44:14 AM »

You’ve caught this early and came to the right place for support!

YoungGuy97

• Voting Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 07:05:29 AM »

Thanks!

YoungGuy97

• Voting Member
« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:49:21 AM »

Past week I've been trying pentox and tadalafil.
Instead of stabilize or getting better my condition got way worse. I don't understand: it stayed the same for a while and with the start of treatment it gets just really bad (especially the lost in girth). What should I do?? I'm really desperate.

Tsanchez12369

• Major Contributor
« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:52:35 AM »

Doesn’t make sense that those meds would result in worsening, probably unrelated.  What doses are you taking and for how long?
Pages: [1]   Go Up