supplement guidance

Previous topic - Next topic

One Op

Hi yalll

Ok so after reading the forum im looking to invest in the recommended supplements. Do i need to look out for a particular brand or particular values of certain key molecules in supplements?Reason im asking is firstly im pretty sure some brands supplement quality will be a lot better than other brands hence i want to invest in the right brand.
And secondly purchasing pycnogenol form amazon the prices threw me off > ie one brand is offering 100 capsules at 100mg for 44 pounds whilst the same quantity and dosage you can also get for 12 pounds. Somethings not right ?!

Any help would be appreciated greatly

One Op  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TonySa

I trust the life extension foundation.  All of their products are pharmaceutical grade.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

One Op

Thanks mate
Much appreciated  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc