Using Andropenis during work

Previous topic - Next topic

LizardKing

Hello,

I couldn't get any improvement with andropenis in about 3 months with 4 h daily usage and so I decided to try using it more (as adviced about 9hours) . So I have to use while working under pants. I couldn't find any other way other than bending upwards and a little bit right, under brief, in order to avoid recognition of people.
After about an hour it hurts too much on the base
it is really annoying to go to toilet every hour and waiting some time inside to relieve the pain a little bit.
I tried putting cottons under the base section but it didn't help
is there any body having  such experience and any solution?

Gabriel

Hey Lizardking,

Yep, I confirm that Andropeyronie is quite a piece of crap. I recommend that you still use it as long as you can when you're home, but go for the ESL40 during the day/working time. I just ordered mine a week ago, still waiting for the package so I can say much more, but this device is a great reference here for many experimented folks!
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.