PENUMA Question

Previous topic - Next topic

Afeb1996

Hello forum,

I am new here and I have been having trouble making a new post, so apologies that this is put under this section, maybe an administrator can help me move this to the appropriate section so it can be viewed.

The question I have is, does anyone here know anything about the Penuma implant or has anyone heard about
DR. James Elist? I have been using the search bat to see if a I find any information that is relevant but I have been unable to find anything.

Basically, the site says he has an implant that can increase the penis by 2 inches, so I was wondering if anyone here that has had to have an implant, used this?  
03/06/2018: Forceful-downwards [from the penile base] injury) > Affected PSL (Penile Suspensory Ligament) > Pelvic Floor Dysfunction > ED (tentatively assumed venogenic) > Peyronies (07/01/2018)

lessor

No a good option go to phalloboards some people there got it

Hawk

I know little about it but it defies the logic and all known issues about penis size.  First, there is only so much loose skin on a circumcised penis.  If someone suddenly stretched your penis another 2" the skin would rip and that does not even consider if they stretched the girth at the same time.

Next, constant stretching pressure on the penis causes the tissue to erode much like the problem with mailable implants.  The reason inflatable 3 piece implants work is that when not inflated the tension is taken off the penis tissue to preserve it.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

Length is limited to the stretch capacity of the nerve bundle.  Excessive stretch can result in erosion...implant tearing through the penis.  Don't buy into it!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

FlavioSousa

Quote from: Hawk on September 11, 2018, 11:24:32 AM
[...] First, there is only so much loose skin on a circumcised penis.  If someone suddenly stretched your penis another 2" the skin would rip and that does not even consider if they stretched the girth at the same time.[...]

Does this mean that all surgeries for penile enlargement are dangerous?
Psychogenic ED (coital anxiety), 40+yo. Current regimen: udenafil 200mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

FlavioSousa

They claim that Penuma may correct curvature but Peyronies Disease was never mentioned...
Psychogenic ED (coital anxiety), 40+yo. Current regimen: udenafil 200mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

FlavioSousa

I find it hard to believe that Penuma is FDA-approved and apomorphine for ED isn't!

TonySa

It's not actually FDA approved, it just falls into a general category of devices that are allowed by the FDA.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.