How do penis enlargement techniques affect congenital curvature.

Previous topic - Next topic

endingcurve

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I had the dorsal 60 degree curvature since I could remember, which really troubles me. I have tried to eliminate it by lengthening my penis using stretching device and bathmate (similar to VED if you did not hear it before), but the curvature is not alleviated at all, except that I do get some extra length and width.

So my question is, I wonder if any has ever heard or experienced the story that using any of penis enlargement technique, caused(from a straight penis), worsened or attenuated the genital curvature . I think popular techniques include stretching device, VED, and jelq. I heard jelq is the most efficient technique for enlargement but the most dangerous one as well.

Appreciate for all reply.  

Paolo

Quote from: endingcurve on September 06, 2018, 12:44:45 AM
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I had the dorsal 60 degree curvature since I could remember, which really troubles me.

So you have a congenital upward curve of 60 degrees?, if you have had it as long as you can remember then that is a congenital curve that probably developed during early puberty  :-\

What is you age out of curiosity? Be very, very careful about jelqing, if you (try) to correct the curve whilst erect by jelqing you are in dangerous territory, be careful.
Paul
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

LWillisjr

There are several stories on this forum where men injured themselves due to jelqing. My advice is to completely avoid it.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

DanP

stop jelqing. LWillisjr is right. is no good. read many horror stories. peyronies can develop.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TonySa

There is no treatment for cogenital curve except surgery which shortens the length and may cause ED.  Cogenital curves are a more gradual curve with no loss of length and girth and therefore often useable w adjustments to positioning. the right positions can give your partner extra pleasure and even easier to go down on for your oral sex pleasure.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.