VED for larger-sized penises?

Previous topic - Next topic

HereNow

Does anybody know of a place to purchase a three-tubed VED designed to accommodate larger penises? For reference, I was just over eight inches with 6.5 inch girth before my symptoms began to show, and now after shrinkage I'm at 7 inches exactly with a girth of ~5.5 (measured as an erection achieved without the vacuum device.) The device I bought came only with one tube and has a diameter of 2.5 inches; when fully engorged inside it my penis presses against the sides and I don't think I would have been able to fit within it before my injury. There have been moments where I've felt a sort of "stretching" pain while using my current device (had it for about a week now.) I worry that my penis is trying to expand to more, but the size of the device is limiting it.

Thanks in advance.

Monty

Hi, I know SomaCorrect due a XL + XLL cylinders, they both give extra Girth of 2.5 inch diameter, thats a Girth 7.8 inch, and the XLL gives a longer length, its 10.8 inch, in the uk they cost £30 each + £13 for seal / cushion + any p&p.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Monty

Standard - "A" = 37 mm
Medium - "B" = 44 mm
Large - "C" = 56 mm
XL Extra Large = 63 mm
XLL Extra Large Long = 63 mm + 275 mm long.

so you had 8 inch long with a 6.5 girth penis, well your 6.5 girth = 52.5 mm diameter, now the cylinder you use is 2.5 inch diameter, = 7.85 inch girth, so you have no gain from the above cylinders.

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

HereNow

Thanks for the response! I imagine I'll be sticking with my current device, then.