Intro from prostate cancer survivor

Previous topic - Next topic

tunamoon

I'm new here. I had radical prostatectomy two years ago and fortunately have had undetectable PSA since. I have been using Bimix injections to deal with the resultant ED and, by and large, it has saved my wife's and my sex life. However, after about 30 injections I've developed a distinct upward curve to my penis which I'm assuming, without a definitive MD's diagnosis, is the beginning of Peyronies Disease. So I'm grateful to find this forum to learn more about this malady and what I might be able to do about it.  

Monty

Hi and welcome, good starting point is with a VED, will help your ED and Peyronies Disease.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

TonySa

Def get a diagnostic ultrasound from a peyronies expert.  Get started on pentox, low dose tadalafil/sildenafil at night and VED or traction to halt progression and hopefully reverse it.When injecting be sure to compress injection site for 8-9 minutes to stop internal bleeding which if not can result in psyronies.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.