No results from xiaflex so far

Previous topic - Next topic

Jfriction

Hi all. I have had 2 rounds of xiaflex (4 shots). My curve hasnt changed a bit. Still 30 degrees to the left. I'm feeling lost at this point. Have any of you experienced results later in the treatment cycle, but none in the beginning? I wear esl40 for at least 5 hours a day.
Thank you .
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

skunkworks

What sort of modelling has your urologist been doing?
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

TonySa

I experienced most of my reduction after 3rd and 5th round as I recall...down from 90 to 55-60.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Jfriction

My doctor doesn't do modeling in office. I just wear the esl40 device for 5 hrs plus a day.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

TonySa

How long since the second round of injections?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Jfriction

relationship status, etc

TonySa

That may be a bit early to see the full effects from round two...at 6 weeks you should have the full effect but I do believe that the strongest effect is seen the first week or two after the injections.

Jfriction

thanks for the info man. I really appreciate it. I'm glad to have found this forum so I can get insight on things like this!
relationship status, etc

Pfract

Why not try the restorex, and bend it contrary to your curve?  

Jfriction

Have you had good results with restore X?
relationship status, etc