5 months in, am I in the clear?

Previous topic - Next topic

lcd960

I'm 21 and assumed I was experiencing symptoms of peyroines about 5 months ago when I noticed an indent near the base of my penis and a one time shooting pain upon touching during an erection. Nothing has changed, in fact it seems to be almost less noticeable. At points I believe it went away and came back only to go away again, which led me to believe it was actually a vein but I'm unsure. I don't believe the dent was there before but not 100% positive, and I had a minor injury the weeks prior. Nothing is noticeable visibly. Only through touch. Am I in the clear from acute peyroines from an injury after 5 months with no pain except (maybe imagined) discomfort during sex in the area, and aside from soreness from checking for lumps and such?  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

NeoV

It's best to take a functional approach. No man is "in the clear" from any condition or disease. He can only do what he can to prevent these things.

Do you have pain during sex or masturbation? How often do you have sex or masturbate? I have had multiple mild injuries that have taken nearly a year to heal, so penile injuries take a very long time to get better, and will take longer if you're masturbating often and consuming inflammatory foods.

lcd960

No pain during masturbation. I would also say there's no pain during sex, but sometimes a slight discomfort from the area bordering on pain. I suppose this could also be psychological, or a result of checking the area continuously over this period. I was masturbating nearly every day, sometimes twice or more for the past 5 months out of concern for any changes in the area. I think the longest I've gone is maybe 3 days. My biggest question is that qould I have noticed any changes by now if I actually had peyroines? I have zero curve, just this possible indent. Aside from slight congenital curvature to the right, which forces the area to bend straight during intercourse. Maybe this is related?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.