ventral curvature

Previous topic - Next topic

djordj

Hello everyone,

First of all, sorry for my english. I am not a native speaker.

I am 28 years old and I have a congenital curvature (downwards; 60 degrees) since birth (i think). I had sex before but i cant perform many positions. i think i should have an operation.
I'm hella afraid that it gets shorter than I expect or that something worse will happen.

I talked to Dr. Natalio Cruz and he uses rotation technique. He told me that the average lenght loss from this operation is 0,5 cm.

Does anyone had any experience with Dr Natalio Cruz and rotation technique?

Please help

Thanks
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

Only a .5 cm or .2 inch loss just sounds too good to be true.  I'd def ask to speak with some of the docs prior patients and see what they experienced (of course they'll send you to their best outcomes).  I'd def try to get a clear understanding of how shortening the longer side can result in so little length loss for a 60 degree curve.  And then there's always the possible negative outcomes of surgery such as ED.  I think deciding on surgery fir cogenital curves is usually a much more difficult decision than for peyronies where there is the excision and graft option if non-surgical options fail.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

djordj

rotation technique is know for minimal lenght loss.

The girth loss is not considerable. You will be unable to realize it after surgery.

That is the answer iwe got from dr. Natalio Cruz.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

Jack1909

length loss should be your last concern, think about ED or nerve damage instead.  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

djordj

rotation technique avoids this.

But every operation can be dangerous for nerve damage
relationship status, etc

Jack1909

It always avoided until you got it.  
31 yrs old

djordj

Every operation can be dangerous for nerve damage
relationship status, etc

Jack1909

But not all operations are performed down there. Skin numbness on a knee is a far cry from the same thing happening on a penis. Moreover ED complications are extremely high and here we go again: every surgery produces some amount of scarring/fibrosis but having it on..the same as above.

If I could go back in time I would rather have anything but this surgery.  
31 yrs old

djordj

relationship status, etc

endingcurve

Dear Jack,
Can I ask your opinion about STAGE surgery performed by Dr. Kuehhas? As what I observed, it is a popular choice in this forum  

djordj

is there anyone  who was operated by Dr. natalio Cruz with rotation technique ????

I need info please  
relationship status, etc