Has anyone had retrograde ejaculation after a cystoscopy?

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeznips

I've been having retrograde ejaculation after a cystoscopy + retrograde urethrogram. Has anyone had this problem? Will it go away? Like a drop comes out when I cum. The rest is in my urine.  

NeoV

Sorry to hear that man. As I have scarring on the underside of my penis, I have had retrograde ejaculation as well. However, it was worse when I had insulin resistance. Now I don't have that problem at all any more.

cheeznips

Would nerve damage to the CS cause retrograde ejaculation or the inability to shoot sperm?

NeoV

Google: "Diabetes can cause retrograde ejaculation, in which poor blood sugar control over a long-term period leads to neuropathy of the bladder. Retrograde ejaculation can occur in diabetic males as a consequence of diabetic autonomic neuropathy (nerve damage)."

Nerve damage from diabetes shows up before blood sugar rises. This has been clearly shown in the research, and it is exactly my own experience. Before full blown "diabetes" there is high insulin, and then before that is mitochondrial inability to use fats.

Unsurprisingly, people with fatty acid usage disorders (mitochondrial level) have neuropathy, just like those with early diabetes and IR.
Unsurprinsingly, ALCAR and CoQ10 help these people, as well as us, on the mitochondrial level.

A better solution is to go carnivore, keto, or fast, and the nerve damage will go away, as well as the vascular damage and fibrosis.

Christopher1

Fasting also improves diabetes and induces ketosis. Try not eating for a day or two.

Dr. Jason Fung had good results with it.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.