Turtling ( 3 Questions)

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony52

If someone can provide answers to the 3 following questions, I would be most grateful: What exactly is turtling and what causes it?  What exactly is hard flacid and what causes it?  What does pelvic floor mean?  Thanks very much.

NeoV

Hard flaccid and turtling is an inelastic penis that tends to be hard small and even appear to go into the body a bit. This is caused by high blood viscosity (sticky blood), inflammation, vascular disease, and pelvic floor problems. There could be other factors.
Fix it with squats and reverse kegels, traction, exercise and a non-inflammatory diet (stay away from carbs, eat healthy fats and veggies), and try enzymes such as nattokinase, which can make your penis very elastic at 4,0000 FU. I am not big on supplements anymore but if you really want to get rid of it I would try nattokinase.

Tony52

Guga

Hi Neo!

Thanks for your reply. What drives your dislike to supplements these days?

I personally started to challenge the idea of supplements as well. I would see them as a "medicine" alike behaviour in our body. It would represent one variable more to follow up, as well that it will change (in the case of nattokinase) the blood viscosity to a new state, which is not the normal one, therefore challenging a more sustainable recovery process, that being natural to the body. Of course for some, a help the body may need.

Guga

Tony52

Guga - I don't quit understand what you're saying in your last post.

Tony52