My Manual Traction Technique - Video Demonstration

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnCRXNOydCI&feature=youtu.be

Hey guys, I made a new video on my technique using a SOCK to demonstrate it. I show how you can use both hands to increase the effectiveness of my technique by taking the tension OFF the penile ligaments and GENTLY apply a mild stretch to the penis. ALWAYS be careful and keep in mind that my symptoms are ventral only, meaning on the under side of my penis.

My theory: traction is not just useful for growing new penile cells or putting tension on the penis itself. Actually, traction is beneficial because it "opens up" the damaged areas of the penis and clears hematoma. This allows oxygen rich blood to flow through areas of the penis that no longer receive adequate blood supply. In my mind, manual traction is about assisting blood flow. It is done gently, with LOW tension, and should be done flaccid or close to flaccid, though I admit I let myself be slightly filled out at times if I cannot help it.

Be gentle and let me know what you think.  

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

gungawotcho

Very helpful video Neo. Much appreciated.

I also have ventral scarring and just bought ESL 40 and Phallason. How do you recommend I use it?