Manual tracrion angling for specific dents\hourglassing

Previous topic - Next topic

Ds300

For manual traction neo v mentioned that he uses specific angles when using manual traction to target specific deformities. My hourglassing is on the bottom right side of my penis and back of my penis in the same area. How should i use traction angles tp target these areas. Thanks  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

NeoV

You mean on the under (ventral) side? That's actually exactly where my hourglassing is, and downward stretching as well as to both sides is what helps me most. That said, experiment gently and see what works. At first I was very scared to do downward traction but now I can say it's the only real angle that works for me (and downward to both sides).

warrior17

Quote from: NeoV on August 22, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
You mean on the under (ventral) side? That's actually exactly where my hourglassing is, and downward stretching as well as to both sides is what helps me most. That said, experiment gently and see what works. At first I was very scared to do downward traction but now I can say it's the only real angle that works for me (and downward to both sides).

Neo if i have a ventral left side curve (downward hinge)  what manual traction do you recommend? and for how long per day?

NeoV

Down and to the right, or up and to the right. Down and under the right leg, or just up to your stomach and to the right.

For me, downward stretching works best for the ventral dents / hourglass.

JS1991

So in essence, you target the plaque by pulling in the same direction as the area it is located?
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

NeoV

I don't think that's necessarily true. In my case it seems as though the ventral chamber is longer than the top chambers. This means that I have to lengthen the top chambers so the ventral is not being damaged. It's kind of odd, and I have other theories too.

Generally stretching opppsite the curve works best but if your situation is like mine, it makes sense.

My newer dent from a few years back is also ventral and ONLY downward stretch in the direction of the dent fixes it. Not away from the dent.

Hawk

I am going to totally disagree and propose that it takes nothing but straight traction to focus the torque on the "short side" or on the scar tissue or plaque, or fibrosis (pick your term)

If any portion of your penile tissue is shortened or lost its elasticity that portion will come under tension first when under traction.  It is easy to illustrate this by picking up 5 or 6 rubber bands or the same size..  Slip one end over a drawer knob, a nail or whatever.  Put a pencil through the other end of the rubber bands.  They will all stretch together and come under tension at the same time at the same rate.  Now tie a knot in one rubber band and repeat the process.  The shortened band will come under tension before the slack is even pulled out of the other band.  It does not matter the direction of the pull.  The length of the pull is what matters.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

JS1991

Sound logic guys, thank you very much for the input.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

renhoek

While what Hawk says sounds logical, it might not be necessarily correct, since we're not pulling rubber. We're pulling live tissue which reacts to the tension. Also, maybe different positions may offer more or less control.
From my experience (of using manual traction exclusively), I used to pull differently (more streight pulling and to the sides in front of my legs). About 3 months ago I started pulling similarly to the way NeoV explained, and I feel it really made a difference for some reason. Note that I have an upward curve and dents on both sides of the shaft.
The way I do it is switching between pulling backwards towards my ass (I move my balls out of the way for this), and pulling to both sides behind my legs  (bending my dick around my legs).
I still have a long way to go, but I've already seen great improvements. As NeoV mentioned, any new method should be done really gently and carefully.

Old Man

Hey Guys:

Just won't to inject my 2 cents about manual stretching and/or any excerise to restore ones Dick back to a somewhat original shape/size.

I have always had a slight  ''banana" cuve upwards from birth. Since I was born in 1929, there were no specific therapies for Peyronies Disease nor for ED. So, I had to develop my own specific exercise to control the upward trend. And, over the early years of my life, the method I developed seemed to work.

Now, having said the above, it is my considered opinion that each person's symptoms require their own method of stretching. So, bottom line, manual stretching is like unto finding a specificc therapy for treating Peyronies Disease as well as ED. Since no cases of Peyronies Disease/ED are identical, each case requires a specific method, thus the same applies to manual stretching, etc.

So, bottom line, at least for me, i firmly believe that each case of curve/bend must be treated as a one on one basis. So, I suggest that each person experiment with various method(s) of stretching to find one method that works for themselves. This may require some time, so be patient, work slowly to find some good results.

Old Man

Age 92. Peyronies Disease at age 24, Peyronies Disease after
stage four radical prostatectomy in 1995, Heart surgery 2004 with three bypasses/three stents.
Three more stents in 2016. Hiatal hernia surgery 2017 with 1/3 stomach reduction. Many other surgeries too.

JS1991

Just to add my own two cents on Hawk's statement. I've been thinking, and when manual stretching, let's say you pull to the right. That means that the tissue in the left chamber of your cavernosum is traveling slightly further than the tissue in the right chamber. This is amplified the closer to the left edge of your penis you get, or lessened the closer to the right edge of your penis you get. It is only a quarter to a half inch difference in pull length, but I believe that little boost is what provides the benefits of angling. I'd love to hear everyone else's opinion!

Throwaway321

Quote from: Hawk on October 11, 2018, 09:39:13 PM
I am going to totally disagree and propose that it takes nothing but straight traction to focus the torque on the "short side" or on the scar tissue or plaque, or fibrosis (pick your term)

If any portion of your penile tissue is shortened or lost its elasticity that portion will come under tension first when under traction.  It is easy to illustrate this by picking up 5 or 6 rubber bands or the same size..  Slip one end over a drawer knob, a nail or whatever.  Put a pencil through the other end of the rubber bands.  They will all stretch together and come under tension at the same time at the same rate.  Now tie a knot in one rubber band and repeat the process.  The shortened band will come under tension before the slack is even pulled out of the other band.  It does not matter the direction of the pull.  The length of the pull is what matters.

This makes the most sense. If you think about it, significant bends are borne from large discrepancies in penis length. So I would imagine someone like me with a 32-35 curve, would have about .5-1 inch longer on the right hand side. Therefore even if you are stretching in the direction of the curve, as long as your L-R differential is greater than the differential that occurs from pulling in one direction, it should still even out the penis curve.