Theory for the real reason behind erectile disfunction with Peyronie's

Previous topic - Next topic

boomerang

Having googled the hell out of this I found that the blood ruturns from the penis in the veins just under the surface of the foreskin and surface penis skin. When the penis lengthens correctly this skin tightens thus stopping the blood leaving the penis. Result hard erection. In peyronie's the penis does not lengthen sufficiently to tighten the skin hence soft erection.
Traction lengthens the penis so should also fix errection problem.
Just make sure not to stretch the foreskin and surrounding skin.

Being in the UK I cannot get a restoreX device to prove this.
So any ideas on how I can get a restoreX?
Other traction devices do not have enough pull.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

LWillisjr

The veins returning blood supply are under the surface of the tunica, not the skin surrounding your penis.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

NeoV

This theory makes no sense whatsoever anatomically.

ED and PDS are caused by a host of inflammatory factors, namely vascular related, which ultimately comes from endothelial damage.

Flo

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Flo

buzzin2

hey flo whats your actual issue with your erections cause they look straight. is it that you're losing them? i think venous leakage means that the blood leaks away so is your issue that your getting erections but losing them? cause you have no pain and straight erections right?  my symptoms look exactly like yours on the surface but i have pain daily and also i can get full erections and keep them