ESL 40 fancy options

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel

Hello folks!

In compliance with all the recommendations I've been reading, I am about to order the ESL40, hoping that it could stop and maybe reverse my lost of length and girth (I already have the Andropeyronie but it's quite crappy and I can't wear it extensively all day).

So, I had just a few questions:

1) According to some threads I already read, there seem to be a consensus on leg harness being superior to leg harness: is it confirmed?

2) While looking on what seems to be the "official" eponymous website of ESL40, you can find some funny-fancy options to buy, including a "Power ionic loop" that would use low electric tension to accelerate the healing of your penile cells, a "bed harness" that would allow you to extend your penis all night while sleeping... Do we agree that these options are total BS?

3) Should I order one or two replacement cups right away, or are they actually more durable than the guy claims (4-7 months) ?

Thanks in advance for your experience guys :-)!
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

TonySa

I think they are more durable...use until loses suction.  Caution w bed harness as if roll over could result in to much stretch.  I prefer a waist belt for consistent traction (varies greatly w leg, chest and bed harnesses) but they don't offer one.  Be great if someone could share a design.  I use the PMP belt w it.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Gabriel

Hmmm thanks Tsanchez, that's what I thought for bed harness!!

Deep inside, I'm still shamefully wondering if the electric snake oil stuff might work XD...
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

TonySa

Doubtful about the electric item!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.