top of the line 3 cylinder ved info

Previous topic - Next topic

Ds300

Hi I am looking for a top of the line 3 cyclinder VED. I am desperate to start treatment immediately. How much is this going to cost me and which models should I consider. I am not interested in making my own I am far too stressed out as it is.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Monty

Hi Ds300, I use the SomaCorrect Xtra unit, it as 3 sizes of cylinders to allow you to try different types of pressures, works well with the 26 week protocol you can find on this site, cost i have no idea in Canada, UK about £200.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

JS1991

I suggest the SomaErectSTF as well (3 cylinder, manual pump. DO NOT get battery.) Comes out to about $285 tax and shipping included.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

justme72

Quote from: Monty on August 21, 2018, 10:45:06 AM
Hi Ds300, I use the SomaCorrect Xtra unit, it as 3 sizes of cylinders to allow you to try different types of pressures, works well with the 26 week protocol you can find on this site, cost i have no idea in Canada, UK about £200.

Just ordered this model. Do you feel like it is helping?

Monty

Hi jusyme72, yes i do think my VED is helping with my Peyronies Disease & ED, its a slow process but little by little i'm getting better, i'm at the stage now where i'm happy with my results, but my Uro advised to carry on with my VED.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life