Masturbating After Surgery Question

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

How long before you can masturbate after Nesbit Surgery? I know sex is about 6 to 8 weeks does that mean the same for masturbating. I don't want to do any damage by doing it too early.  

Perceptible Curve

I would say if you where told not to have sex that it implies no masturbation either. Play it safe and refrain or ask your doctor.
Onset of Peyronies ~16 years ago.
~45 Degree bend upwards and a bit to the left.
Completed all cycles of Xiaflex as of April 2019. Slight improvement from Xiaflex and now had a Penile Prothesis implanted Sept 9th 2019.

CaptainHook

Thanks. I was just told no sex but yeah you are right about masturbating it is the same. It's hard to refrain but I will do lol.

Perceptible Curve

Good choice Hook. But if you choose to masturbate anyhow please don't use your arm with the hook. That could open up a whole new topic in this forum.
Onset of Peyronies ~16 years ago.
~45 Degree bend upwards and a bit to the left.
Completed all cycles of Xiaflex as of April 2019. Slight improvement from Xiaflex and now had a Penile Prothesis implanted Sept 9th 2019.

TonySa

It could be very different from gentle to rough.  I'm going to ask Dr Karpmannext week and will post his answer.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

CaptainHook

Thanks, Sanchez. I would do it gently I have never been into rough play. Haha, I won't use the arm with the hook don't worry.