Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yes, your penis DOES define you!  (Read 1703 times)

Monty

• Major Contributor
  • Going Straight from now on.
Re: Yes, your penis DOES define you!
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2018, 03:54:45 AM »

Yep, the penis maketh the man.
67 UK, erectile dysfunction from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 50 mg Sildenafil every other day, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in My Life.

Nitrometer2332

• Voting Member
Re: Yes, your penis DOES define you!
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2018, 05:20:36 PM »

Wow... i've been away for a few weeks because I've been going through a few non-Peyronies disease related struggles.

I think hawk quite well communicated my feelings about this as well so I will not wade into this
"debate". Nothing I stated at any point was ever intended to be a debate anyway; I was simply sharing my story and thoughts.

I believe I have clearly stated previously that I have great compassion for others struggles whatever they may be, and I very sincerely restate that.

But I do have to say this: Farikgier stated that at age 45 social humiliation is "not a thing". Wow, Farik, thank you for deciding who is entitled to humiliation & who is not. That statement alone tells me a great deal about you. Clueless, arrogant, dismissive, ageist or a combination thereof. Regardless however, I sincerely wish you all the best, as I do all  of the contributors on this forum.

I'm not sure that any further comment on this post of mine would be fruitful. Speaking for myself, I have said all I have to say on this topic, and will post no further cooments or replies.

But,  thank you all very much for your comments and insights!  I read and thought at length about everyone of them.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up