Yes, your penis DOES define you!

Previous topic - Next topic

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Nitrometer2332

Wow... i've been away for a few weeks because I've been going through a few non-Peyronies disease related struggles.

I think hawk quite well communicated my feelings about this as well so I will not wade into this
"debate". Nothing I stated at any point was ever intended to be a debate anyway; I was simply sharing my story and thoughts.

I believe I have clearly stated previously that I have great compassion for others struggles whatever they may be, and I very sincerely restate that.

But I do have to say this: Hontas stated that at age 45 social humiliation is "not a thing". Wow, Farik, thank you for deciding who is entitled to humiliation & who is not. That statement alone tells me a great deal about you. Clueless, arrogant, dismissive, ageist or a combination thereof. Regardless however, I sincerely wish you all the best, as I do all  of the contributors on this forum.

I'm not sure that any further comment on this post of mine would be fruitful. Speaking for myself, I have said all I have to say on this topic, and will post no further cooments or replies.

But,  thank you all very much for your comments and insights!  I read and thought at length about everyone of them.
45, diag May 2018, 40 deg to right & 30 deg up with indentation & hinge effect, pentox & traction (restorex - painful af!), told by uro in Dec 2018 that xiaflex not an option, surgery?, don't know yet