VED question

Previous topic - Next topic

zipolite

This might be a dumb question...
I am able to get healthy erections. Does a good daily erection equal the use of a VED. It seems that blood to the tissue is the objective.
65 – yrs

Peyronies Disease since July 2018 – 35 degrees to the left - treatment started Sept 1 

Treatment;  Oral – ALCAR, L-Carnitine, CO Q 10. Diet; low carb and time restricted eating (6 to 8 hours). Manual traction, introduced VED Nov 1. Exercise regular

Monty

Hi, a daily session on a VED would only be good for you, just don't get carried away and over pump.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Paolo

zipolite, If you are 64 Years old and get daily erections then that is great, congratulations.
A good daily erection without VED is theoretically 'safer' unless you can ensure you don't over-pump with the VED.
Paul.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

JS1991

From what I've read, it stretches the penis out in a way that a normally erect penis doesn't. The natural erection "pushes" on the outside tissue with blood pressure to expand it, providing a bit of a stretch. VED erections "pull" on the outside tissue with negative pressure, allowing effects such as hourglass fibrosis to be more efficiently stretched out. At least, that is my opinion.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)