what about traction benefits hourglassing and dents

Previous topic - Next topic

Ds300

In this thread im not doubting that traction can cure dents and hourglassing, I am wondering how it can benifit hourglassing and dents. Does it improve overall circulation into calicified areas?
thanks
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

NeoV

There are many posts on this confirming that it does help. Traction removed or greatly reduced my hourglassing, which was my main issue in the first place.
Traction does improve blood flow and allow oxygen to flow into damaged areas or fibrotic areas of the penis. In this regard, it should be beneficial, but I might advise you to be extra careful compared to if you did not have calcification. I would also like to hear back from some guys with calcification who are doing traction.

Chaos

I just started manual traction. I'm with a calcified plaque (injured for the first time this year and already calcified).

Trying to follow your techniques Neo. I'm also trying to do a very gently straight stretching during erection/masturbation. We'll see how this is working for me. No man's land.  ::)

Monty

Hi Ds300, you could also try a VED, that works well filling your penis with fresh blood, pumping up and releasing pressures, helps fill in dents and hourglassing.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Cosatto

I can see that this information is good for me to understand.

Steve W

Quote from: NeoV on August 13, 2018, 12:49:43 AM
I would also like to hear back from some guys with calcification who are doing traction.
NeoV,
I have a dorsal plaque mass which runs about 60% of the length of my penis. I have been diligently using my traction device for over 3 months. I have noticed 2 changes so far. First, I do not seem to have gained any significant length, but my girth, both flaccid and erect is noticeable, even to my partner. Second, the hinging which was very severe right in the center of my penis, is a little better, and doesn't seem to be quite as weak as before. To answer your question, I have detected no change or reduction in the size or shape of the plaque itself. But I am hopeful and encouraged up to this point.
65, Albuquerque, NM. First onset 18 years ago. Original bend reach 90 degrees, now 60. Verapamil helped slightly, as did pumping early on. Now using traction and waiting for Medicare & my private insurance to cover an implant next year.

radiantblue

At a basic level, its no different to fixing a bend. Remodelling scar tissue to allow more expansion thus improving dent or bend.