Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace your signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Water fasting.  (Read 9144 times)

skunkworks

• Global Moderator
Re: Water fasting.
« Reply #150 on: May 28, 2019, 11:09:07 AM »

Personally I think the only relevant criteria is days without calories, re fasting.

pey ron

• Major Contributor
« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2019, 02:54:41 AM »

@Christopher1: skin tags fall off?

I recently notices that two flat moles i have had since forever have faded or actually disappeared. Could it be because of the fasting? I actually loved those two moles, though :(

I wish some photodamage (can't remember the proper name for it, but it looks like freckles) I got on my shoulders would also disappear...
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

pey ron

• Major Contributor
« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2019, 02:55:41 AM »

BTW, from Wikipedia, Angus Barbieri died at the young age of 51. Not very encouraging.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

skunkworks

• Global Moderator
« Reply #153 on: May 29, 2019, 07:52:49 PM »

N=1...

Christopher1

• Major Contributor
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2019, 05:41:34 PM »

Yes - I had 3 moles disappear. Takes a lot of time though. Also a couple of small liver spots.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + NeoV's stretching routine. Curvature 99% gone. Still have bothersome scar pain. Please message me for a good Peyronies Disease pain cure.

Big benefits experienced from a 2-month NoFap "flatline" (read about flatline) + cardio + Kegels

Gabriel

• Major Contributor
« Reply #155 on: June 08, 2019, 03:32:20 AM »

Hello guys,

Sorry I've been totally away from the forum for professionnal and familial reasons!

Just a little update here before a big post about all this I'm going to make in the next weeks: I'm on day 2 of a 4 days dry fast (+ 1 snake juice day before), and will update the results. So far, and contrary to my previous snake juice fast, I litterally feel like crap XD. And yet I consider to be at least a semi-experienced faster (IF everyday for years, multiple 2-3 days water fasts, one 36h dry fast, one 10 days water fast)... But right now I really feel like a bag full of dead things, and don't know if I'll even be able to go out do the few stuff I have to do today (going to the post office, etc.). Christopher, man, do you consider this physical/mental immense weakness to be normal and not alarming?? (PS: guys, that said, I've spent dozens of hours of research on dry fast, so I know what I'm doing as possible as it is and won't push too far if I really don't feel it).

@Snaffu: I was totally delighted to read your results man, big congratulations to you. Hopefully you can put on some fat and renew the experiment towards a full healing. I wish so!

@iamnotiam: It's also very cool to see that you got some improvements via fasting. This accumulation of anecdotes is important to us, so we can encourage other folks to try this and report their improvements or lack thereof. Personnally, I would totally say that there is a link, yet mysterious, with Peyronies Disease and CPPS (like I've ended up believing that there is a link with Peyronies Disease and every weird symptoms in your body, especially in the pelvic/gastric area). I too am still struggling with CPPS, although I cured a great lot of it with cutting off coffee, masturbation and carbs (keto diet/IF). I highly suspect a muscular component, which would also explain why you can't ejaculate in the morning (smooth muscle around the bladder/prostate that does not contract/retract properly, especially after sleep time). I think Dr Berg has a few videos on that on Youtube; check "Berg bladder" or "berg prostate".

Cheers men,

G

PS: Did someone had any news from JS??? I haven't heard of him since centuries, and he doesn't answer to PM; I hope he's ok!!

- 31 yo, very healthy lifestyle, Peyronies Disease with Erectile Dysfunction, pain, distal hourglassing & length loss since 09/01/17, still acute.
- Treatments: all oral meds/supps discussed here; traction/VED; ointments (essential oils, diclofenac); PRP/HA injections (5/6 sessions)

Christopher1

• Major Contributor
« Reply #156 on: June 08, 2019, 06:51:45 PM »

You need to build your way up to it. Start with 1 day.

You are not keto adapted.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + NeoV's stretching routine. Curvature 99% gone. Still have bothersome scar pain. Please message me for a good Peyronies Disease pain cure.

Big benefits experienced from a 2-month NoFap "flatline" (read about flatline) + cardio + Kegels

Gabriel

• Major Contributor
« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2019, 02:55:27 AM »

Hey Christopher,

Haha yes I'm on keto since january, so I'm totally keto-adapted!

What I think explains I struggle so much compared to what it should be with regard to my experience, is that on day 1 (snake juice) and overall day 2 (dry), I did make a LOT of work, both physicial and intellectual, along very long days. It felt totally good on these days, but I think it prematurely crashed my level of electrolytes, whereas I should have gently stayed at home at least from the first dry day.

I thought last night would help a bit recover a little bodily function, but... no, I still feel like crap lol, not worse than yesterday though. I'm a little disappointed because I have not experienced the strange/cool symptoms I had from day  7 of my water fast, when I felt like tingling in my dick and saw my inflammation and pain totally plummet soon after. Maybe that will come today or tonight...

Anyway I plan on re-hydrating tomorrow morning and refeeding the day after tomorrow, which will make 3,5 days of dry fasting + 2 days of water/electrolytes fast. I would like to continue water fasting for more days, but I really can't with work and its social aspects I have to endure in the next weeks. I'll make you guys an update in a specific topic!

- 31 yo, very healthy lifestyle, Peyronies Disease with Erectile Dysfunction, pain, distal hourglassing & length loss since 09/01/17, still acute.
- Treatments: all oral meds/supps discussed here; traction/VED; ointments (essential oils, diclofenac); PRP/HA injections (5/6 sessions)

Christopher1

• Major Contributor
« Reply #158 on: June 09, 2019, 02:13:31 PM »

I'd say listen to your body and adjust the fast to both how you feel and your lifestyle.

If your body cannot tolerate more days of fasting, then cut the fast. If a social or work function requires you to eat, just go with it. Don't make it so hard on yourself. Just play with it. I find myself switching back and forth from Snake Juice fasts to dry fasts and just doing what feels right. I like to challenge myself, but not to extremes.

At one point I was doing dry fasts with daily saunas. It felt pretty good, but for whatever reason on day 3 I could not go to sleep at night. No fatigue at all. It bothered me, so I rehydrated and ate. Slept well after. Don't do anything stupid and use common sense.

Gabriel

• Major Contributor
« Reply #159 on: June 09, 2019, 02:24:40 PM »

Hey Christopher,

Thanks for your advice: I totally agree with you, and think the same. I do tend to want to stick to my fasting plan no matter what, because it's been exactly two years since this pain/shrinking curse began, without any treatment really working whatsoever, apart from this 10 day water fast which temporarily erased my pain, and I desperately want to stop this crap ASAP... But you're right, and I told myself the same thing: I'm going to re-hydrate tomorrow morning and not wait 1 more day.

Fun fact I will develop in my future dry fast thread: taking long and cold showers help A GREAT LOT, like it litterally brings you back from the deads for 1-2 hours... I thought this "your body becomes a sponge on dry fast" was BS, but it does seem to be that way (like when I get out, I'm dry in two swift movements of towel, instead of having to rub myself as usual!).

Anyway, I'll keep you up to date guys.

Cheers

Christopher1

• Major Contributor
« Reply #160 on: June 09, 2019, 02:32:58 PM »

Yeah - so there are people that advocate avoiding all water contact, including brushing your teeth and showers etc.

I cannot do that with my job. Cannot really comment on that. I did do the dry fasts with the saunas. Not sure if it really did anything. Most of the best benefits I experienced - personally - have been from the longest fasts (whether they are with Snake Juice or dry).

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up