WTF is going on????!

Previous topic - Next topic

jakeM

So, I've been fapping since I was 13 years old. I'm in my mid 20's, and I realize my dick is pointing to the left now, never injured my dick. Could this be over the years of fapping with my right hand? It has always slightly pointed to the left, but it started to point more to the left when I switch hands and started using my left hand for a couple of weeks. It's pointing 20-30 degrees to the left.

Has this happen to anyone before? I know it's not peyroines because I never injured my dick and it doesn't hurt when I get erected.

Age 25
Mid July 2018 - Assumed I had peyroines

March 2019 - Did an doppler ultrasound in flaccid state, no plaque or scar was found. Blood flow was normal

Turns out it's cogential.

jakeM

I don't want to make a new thread. I've always had a bend since I was 13 years old. Is it possible that over the years of masturbating 3 to 5 times a day, never injured my penis at all. It forced my penis to point to the left. The base of my penis so the public bone area, the base it slightly has an angle to the left?  Is this peyroines???????  
Age 25
Mid July 2018 - Assumed I had peyroines

March 2019 - Did an doppler ultrasound in flaccid state, no plaque or scar was found. Blood flow was normal

Turns out it's cogential.

TDix

I'd say it's more congenital, but if you feel any lumps definitely go have a dr look at it.  I know it's hard to go to an office and say you have a problem down there, but believe me a good Dr has seen and heard many many other guys with the same issues.  Monitor it and if it is getting worse have it looked at
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE