Frustrated Newbie Saying Hi

Previous topic - Next topic

ripcurl09

Hi,
I am new here. I am 45 years old. I am joining this forum because about 2 years ago, my girlfriend sat down on me very hard while on top of me and caused scarring in my little man. It not only has caused a significant bend, but has also caused me to lose about 1.5" from my penis when erect.

I was right between 6.5" and 7" when erect, not big but I was never dissatisfied with my size, however, I now have lost a significant amount of length and girth, which, of course, is leading to some ED, frustration and depression.

I bought the X4 extender kit, but honestly don't see too much of an improvement and it's very difficult to use.

My Peyronies is from an injury and not something that happened naturally, but it had definitely had a significant impact on me physically and mentally.

The scar tissue is about half way up my shaft on the top, causing my penis to curve up and also shorten by at least 1.5" and also decrease in girth.

Is there any cure for this? I have been reading this forum constantly for a few weeks, and haven't found any promising hope for correcting the issue and gaining back the loss in length and girth.
Help!!!!!!
Thank you to everyone who is on this forum and sharing their experience and hope!
45 Year Old Whit Male, 2016 Penile injury during sex, significant curve up, loss of approx 2" length and 27% girth, Trying VED & Traction for restoration

ripcurl09

I have been reading about both traction devices and VED. I am wondering if I should invest in a good VED device. One did come with my X4 setup, but I doubt it's of any quality as it was a "Bonus" item.
As this is a lifetime issue, I don't mind investing a reasonable amount of money in a good VED, but the forums seem all over the place. I want what is safe and also will work in regaining my length, girth and hopefully straightness.
45 Year Old Whit Male, 2016 Penile injury during sex, significant curve up, loss of approx 2" length and 27% girth, Trying VED & Traction for restoration

TonySa

The Augusta 3 cylinder is very well regarded and has the most flexibility given the 3 different sizes.  See the protocol on this website.
Discussion of choices:  VED's - choices, models and quality - Peyronies Society Forums
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

ripcurl09

Quote from: Tsanchez12369 on August 04, 2018, 11:30:07 PM
The Augusta 3 cylinder is very well regarded and has the most flexibility given the 3 different sizes.  See the protocol on this website.
Discussion of choices:  VED's - choices, models and quality - Peyronies Society Forums

Thanky ou Tsanchez, I have been reading that post along with many other ones in the VED section of this forum. I'm in the USA so the products are labelled a little different, but it seems the Soma is the best system available from the posts. The problem is that they posts are all from 2010 and earlier.

I found the SOMAErect STF on Amazon for $249.95. Is this SOMAErect STF the Augusta Medical Supply the same 3 cylinder one everyone seems to like?

WHat I have been reading is that the FDA does not allow any company to advertise that any of their VED systems are for Peyronies Disease in the USA.
Maybe I should post this thread in the VED section, but thought I'd at least respond to your generous reply.
Is $250 a reasonable price for the SOMAErect STF? It is cheaper than what I found on Augusta's website and few others as well. I don't mind investing this amount of money in something that is so important and fragile to me (and I'm sure everyone here  :) )
Thank you again for being willing to reply!

TonySa

Just call and make sure it comes w the 3 cylinders, then it is the same.  I know, the way they're advertised is very confusing!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

skunkworks

Hi Ripcurl, the successful study done on Peyronie's with VED used a single cylinder VED. Do not feel that you absolutely have to fork out a lot of money for the 3 cylinder  Augusta or any other 'medical' grade one. I feel you can get just as much benefit from a cheap single cylinder from ebay if it has a gauge and the cylinder size fits you properly.

What were the issues you had with the X4? Strapping in comfortably I'm guessing?
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

ripcurl09

Quote from: skunkworks on August 05, 2018, 01:44:14 AM
Hi Ripcurl, the successful study done on Peyronie's with VED used a single cylinder VED. Do not feel that you absolutely have to fork out a lot of money for the 3 cylinder  Augusta or any other 'medical' grade one. I feel you can get just as much benefit from a cheap single cylinder from ebay if it has a gauge and the cylinder size fits you properly.

What were the issues you had with the X4? Strapping in comfortably I'm guessing?

Yes, strapping it in and keeping it to stay on. I tried the different style of straps and found the rubber ones held my dick in place, but it cutoff all the circulation to the head and would constantly pinch me. It is a very difficult device to put on correctly and always takes several attempt to get  it on tight enough to stay. By then I'm already so sore that I can't leave it on. It's such a procedure that I don't use it often enough due to the pain the and how much it takes to get it on. The foam pads tear pretty easily too.
After reading a ton of posts on this forum, I believe I am going to try a VED instead. Like I said in my original post, I wasn't huge, but was pretty satisfied with my size at around 7" erect and decent girth.  My injury came from sex with my ex when she was on top and sat down on me very hard.
I hate the fact that I've lost almost 2 inches erect and significant girth. It's definitely effected me mentally as well as I'm now very conscious of my penis size and the last time I hooked up with a very, very attractive woman, I had trouble staying hard as I was embarrassed about my penis.

The X4 came with a simple pump, I fit into it fine and can pump myself well with it and without pain, but I can't find it as I just moved and have dozens of boxes now in storage. I'm looking for a good quality and safe VED that will help with my curvature from the scarring at the top half of my shaft and also try and regain some of the lost size and girth back.
Any brand suggestions you have to offer that you are aware do the same thing as these 3 cylinder ones? Again, I definitely don't mind spending the money on the right equipment. When it comes to my penis and my future of being an active man, I don't plan to cut any corners or go the cheap route.
Thanks!

ripcurl09

Quote from: Tsanchez12369 on August 05, 2018, 01:40:07 AM
Just call and make sure it comes w the 3 cylinders, then it is the same.  I know, the way they're advertised is very confusing!

Thanks a ton for your reply. Don't know it will let me post a link but if so, here's the SOMAErect on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Soma-Therapy-ED-SOMAerect-Stf/dp/B00BFVWR2M/

Again, I definitely want to go the best route for fixing my curvature from my ex girlfriend sitting down hard on me during sex and "breaking my dick". The X4 has been a painful and difficult device to use and I've been trying for a year with it and ready to give up since it's so hard to get it on to use in the first place.
This is why I'm considering a VED, and don't mind spending the money on a quality device to try and fix my situation.
Thank you again!

Paolo

I believe the SOMAerect is specifically for suffers of ED, SOMAcorrect is for peyronie's.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Monty

Hi, I had the same experience as you, wife on top, penis slips out and gets squashed, this is about 3.5 years ago, lost 1.5 inch in length and some girth, after about 6 months with VED + hand stretching and massage, got my length back + extra girth, sent you a pm.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

ripcurl09

Thank you. I tried using the link in the fading banner of the home page to see the Augusta Medical Supply Pricing for the members of this forum but only get this error message when I click on the link.  

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

IS this because I'm so new to the board? Also, is the the legit Augusta Medical website URL please https://www.augustams.com/

I don't see the SOMACorrect anywhere on their website or their shopping cart Vacuum Therapy Systems Archives - Augusta Medical Systems
I do know that it is illegal for any company to sell a VED and state it is for PY disease in the USA. The online store at Vacuum Therapy Systems Archives - Augusta Medical Systems does not have the SOMACorrect anywhere for sale, only the SOMAErect and a few other products.
I also read that they are not allowed to sell the SOMACorrect in the USA because the FDA does not allow any VED to be sold as help with PY disease.

Thank you!

ripcurl09

[Full quote remove - please follow forum rules for quoting]

Thank you Monty. I PM's you but also replied in  your helpful VED In Use thread in case it was information others should know. I'll let you decide until I learn how to not be such a newbie on this website.!

As an introductory, the topic is closed.
Please continue the conversation on the specific boards.