New Here - Hello!

Previous topic - Next topic

nc7209

Hello -

I just joined - I found out I had this in 2014 - didn't do much about it after I first went to a urologist who told me to either take Vitamin E three times a day - or there's a surgical option - which kind of scared me.

I think the Vitamin E helped - but I ran out and ended up stopping - bought some more today.

So I'm finally looking into what other people have or are doing and hoping to see what works and what doesn't.  I'm open.

Thanks for any help

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Monty

could do with a lot more info of your situation.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

nc7209

Hey Monty - so here's some more info.  I read the link LWillisJR sent and educated myself more about this - so here's what I know...

* Went to Dr. had testosterone and free Testosterone checked - all normal.
* Set an appointment for a Urologist who's name I got off the Xiaflex website - that's in 2 weeks.
* Back on the Vit E and started on ALCAR.
* Did measurements according to the email - the angle is up almost 40% using the paper protractor.  5 1/8" BPSFL, 5 base and 5 1/4 at head erect.
* Had pain when initially discovered this in early 2015 - no pain since.
* I've noticed it getting "smaller" when erect and not - ever since this happened.
* Never had any type of medical procedure in this area to cause it - like I've heard from others.   Never taken any erectile drugs or used erectile devices - if that could cause it...

I'm looking to get some type of device - starting with something cheap - maybe even before I see the doctor- based on reviews I see here.

TonySa

The ESL-40 is inexpensive.  Maybe also consider pentox.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

nc7209

Hey Tsanchez - thanks, I'll mention the Pentox!  When people say ESL40 - are they referring to the Leg Harness suction thing on the ESL-40 website for $36 or the chest harness one?

Monty

Hi nc7209, well to start at low cost, try some basic manual stretching & massaging, cost zero, stretch when flaccid massage when erect. if you have a few $'s to spare get yourself a VED, together I got some great results.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

TonySa

I fond the leg harness easier to use than the chest harness but either will work.  It can be worn much longer than manually doing stretching although that is good as well.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.