My stage surgery with Kuehhas

Previous topic - Next topic

Oh Boy

I have to start off my apologizing. I am sorry I did not come forward sooner about my results, I wanted to stay off this forum as I believe it was toxic to my mental health. It sounds ridiculous but going through what I went through with the penis injuries the lost relationships due to my curve and personal harm was a lot. On top of that I had to take a risky surgery not knowing the outcome in europe I place I never been. I was a lot and I just couldn't take the forum as it just added to the stress. I am here to give my results as I hope they will help someone in the future. All this is from my memory.

April 10th
I met with Kuehhas for the first time. He was extremely nice and we did the pre surgery consultation. He did a series of tests on me to check my penile health. He found that I have four artires within my penis while the normal person had two. He also told me that the pressure was double what I need to have what considered a successful erection so everything is good. The curve clocked in at downwards 40 degrees rightward 30 degrees.

April 11th
Day of the surgery. It was 10am and we were at a private clinic. Kuehhas met with me and told me everything will be fine and that I'll be happy with the results. I went under around 11:30 and the surgery lasted an hour and a half. I was bandaged up and extremely nauseous. I could walk gine but but I felt sick so sick that I through up in the Uber on the way back to the hotel.

April 12 - April 15
Little to no swell no real bruising either. I only felt pain during the bandage change and for about an hour or two after. No erections through the night.

April 16
I was back home on the other side of the world.

After April 20th +
I started to get erections at night. It's like the andocur did nothing to help what's so ever. It started off with 1 or 2 a night until I was getting 4 a night. It was horrible worst then anything I ever went through I begged Kuehhas to allow me to take more andocur but he said no only thing I should do is rap it up probably and that's it. If I rapped up my penis properly I won't feel much pain in the shaft but the base would be hurting extremely badly. Now if I didn't rap it up properly where the rap was to little will hurt when I get the erection at night with the base. This lasted up to week 5 and a couple days after post op

My penis was so sore and the erections just got worst by the day. I remember waking up at night punching my wall only to remember what happened in the morning thinking it was a dream but it wasn't. It was that bad.

It got to the point where my penis was so sore from the night erections that I stopped squeezing the head as much as I should and oh boy that cause huge problems. It's like the lack of blood flow mad my head super sensitive. If my head even rubbed on the side of my leg it felt like taking a kick to the balls. It hurt. I eventually started to squeeze it slowly without letting go for over an hour straight and the pain reduced slowly by slowly. The pain in my head went away after I took off the bandages.

6 weeks after post op.
I couldn't wait any longer. I didn't feel the need to masturbate but I wanted to see if my penis worked the way it should. So I masturbated and the pain was through the roof. I should have waited another two weeks I managed to ejaculate. But my penis wasn't how I expected it to look it was 5 and a half inches and had an weird ugly curve downwards it's like it got worst. I was so scared of tell Kuehhas that I masturbated and the pain due to the pain I felt so I kept it to myself. But I was so scared that I masturbated again the two days after didn't ejaculate but I want to see the curve. I finally told Kuehhas and sent him pictures he told me not to masturbate for another week and to increase my stretching so I did.

7 weeks 2 days after op
Time to try it again. I started to masturbate and surprise surprise looks likes something is straight 😄😄😄 yup I was perfectly straight and I measured at 6 inches. I felt pain after I ejaculated.

Everything since then until now
I have had sex multiple times and masturbated multiple times too everything seems to be fine. I developed a leftward curve about 30 degrees  

Oh Boy

The curve was due to me wearing my penis down the left leg of my pants since then I have switch over wearing down the right left. Now my curve it less that 5 degrees. It seems like I wa sbrekajg retraction for my right side and that made my penis lean.

Pre op length was eight and a half inches long side short side 8 inches flat
Currently at seven inches flat. Kuehhas said that I'll reach 8 and a 1/4 with totsil lost from the surgery to be at just 3mm

I can still feel the sutures on the left but they are to hard to feel.

Sensation is good and getting better

I kept my foreskin and frenulum

I'm still dealing with my mental health as sad as that sounds (not due to my penis situation) so I'm not going to stay on this forum for much longer if you have any questions drop them below and I'll try to answer then

A special thanks to JohnW I couldn't have done this without him  

DanP

Great oh boy! I am glad to read that everything is good now! Keep stretch with phallosan. It will help. Get over old girl and enjoy new and straight penis. No girl should have too much power over man.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Oh Boy

Thanks Dan P, you also gave me some great information when I was making my decision.

Yeah my exes are long time in the past and I have a great gf right now so I'm happy  

DanP

It is my pleasure to help you. Stay away from bad girls and follow always heart!
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Oh Boy

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12301.0.html

Using the link above you can see how my frenulum healed!
It was a rough road. I had this surgery over a year ago. Sensation is good and penis is still straight. It has honestly been one of the best decisions in my entire life!

Oh Boy

Oh yeah everyone cares about length so before the surgery I was around 8 1/2". Now I am just over 8" So I lost almost a 1/2".
I gained a little girth but I can't tell you how much. im currently at 5 and 1/2 around my mid shaft.
Please not I barely used the phallosan forte as it hurt and was uncomfortable. I am sure if I continued to use it I would have put on an extra 1/4" (maybe) but I am happy where I am so I barely used it maybe 5-6 times!

If you make the trip to Austria to do your surgery with kuehhas I would suggest to take as many pictures are you can and to enjoy the country. I didnt enjoy the trip and I honestly regret it. I should have taken the time and done a little more when I was up there. Also make the trip in the summer because up there is cold!

djordj

if you used phallosan for at least 6 months, than you can gain even more than 1/4 inch
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Oh Boy

Maybe but to be honest it takes a huge toll on your mentality and I didn't want to put myself through more than I already went through.

I asked Kuehhas if it would be alright not to use it and he said yes it's fine. I'm more than happy with my length

Arkguy105

Is he an expert in peyronie's surgery?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

djordj

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **