Experiences with Phallosan Forte?

Previous topic - Next topic

DrDoom

Hey Guys,

I had last month on 21st a STAGE surgery and my doctor told me to use Phallosan Forte 8th week post-op, but I am not sure about that.

Little Information:
- before surgery: longer side on my penis was 16cm
- after the surgery it went down to 11 and after 5-6 weeks now it is 12,8-13cm it varies on erections.

Now my questions are:
- Should I use Phallosan Forte?
- Do you guys have any experiences with it?
- Could it bring my curve back if I use it?
- If I use how much lengthening could I expect from that device?

TonySa

If the doc recommends it I'd guess it's to prevent the return of the curve and to regain some lost length.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Vvv

I guess the maximum that you could recover would be your length of the shortest side before the operation

Phallosan Forte Price

I also use phallosan forte. I started wearing 4 months ago and the result is really noticeable. I gain for about 1.3 inches in size. my tip for you is you should be serious with it and it really needs dedication and time. just follow the instructions properly and surely you will notice the result. I can only attest for myself experience wearing the extender. the price maybe a little more expensive but the result is real and it surely change your life.

DrDoom

My doctor recommended it after I asked him if I had not asked him he would have not recommended me anything. Now I am trying to get more information from him, but he is not answering me again  :-\

The sense of that topic is to ask other people about their experiences with Phallosan Forte after STAGE surgery, I will order it just if I see some positive reports.

@Phallosan Forte Price you are just here to sell the product not share your experiences.

TonySa

The ESL-40 is much cheaper and because it has a suction cup rather than a noose can be worn for hours at a time.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Phallosan Forte Price

@DrDoom : I apologize with that, but the least that I can share Is some reviews about the product and my personal experience about it. It maybe different from your situation.

As what @Tsanchez12369 : has mentioned, if it was recommended by the doctor, I think it's worth the try. they know better than us, but if your still hesitant with it maybe you can ask for a second opinion from another doctor? in that way you can compare and weigh things. again I apologize for my previous post.  

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History