CHILDS BOARD --- Penis Gallery

Previous topic - Next topic

Monty

I think it may help new comers to this Forum, if we had a childs board  with pics of  Peyronies Disease befor and after treatment, that would show them what we have gone through, they would be able to see similar to themselves.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

LWillisjr

There are already a couple based on treatment. You think a another one would help??
Not many guys have before pictures. And I think anyone pursuing treatment would want to see pictures of others with this type of treatment. But I'm open to other's comments.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

Monty

Hi, I have used the childs boards before and got some great responsive, but the thing was, after a weeks your post moves down the page and makes it harder to find for new comers, I could list a few that i'm sure would help.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Monty

under this heading would be fine.

"Our Histories - Meet the forum members and read our stories"

swiss

So...I think we should change the name from Child board to something else...because Child Board Penis Gallery is rediculous. LOL.  

Monty

yea, who thought of Chids Board, beyond me, lets think of a new name, how about "Members only Board"

swiss

Second that. I dont want to be put on a watch list.  

Monty

do you copy that.

mr LWillisjr
Administrator.

Pfract

I agree with this. I specially think, that the best information should be sorted out for people to find it easier. I also mentioned before, that there is lots of examples things that people do to their penis that might injure it, and we can't post it here, because it goes against the forum rules, even tho it's extremely informative!

Monty

Well said pfract, we are all adults men and women that use this site, its about men with Peyronies Disease or and ED problems, the more information we can give each other the better, and i think one of the best ways is via photos and maybe one day short video clips.