Can pentox make your peyronies worse?

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeznips

NeoV

Tom Lue said that in a small % of men, it may be possible, but at the same time, there is zero reason to suspect this. That is like suggesting that caffeine makes Peyronie's worse. I highly doubt that it can make it worse. But remember, pentox reduces blood viscosity, aka, sticky blood, which is CAUSED by insulin resistance.

One Op

NeoV

Do you think that if one sticks to a keto diet and intermittent fasting then there wouldn't be a need for pentox > as through the two mentioned diet changes your are effectively counter acting insulin resistance and making your blood less sticky. Hence what a drug can do > the same effect can be reached through diet?

Thanks  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

SW01

I have been taking it for about a month. I do not think it is making it any worse. I also do not feel any other ill effects. I posted my history and story in another post. I just need to get through the next few months until I decide what to do about surgery. I have other issues besides just peyronies though. I was at least glad to try it.
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.