Lymphangiosclerosis?

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto591

I've had this issue for about 3 years now that kind of came on out  of nowhere it seemed. Every once in a while, mostly it seems when I'm waking up and having a little morning wood, the vein that runs along the left side of my shaft to the head will swell up like crazy. It doesn't really hurt but it freaks me out, it gets to be very thick and large and sticks up, often, if I let it go soft it goes away and if I get harder again shortly after it won't come back. It's happend a few more times the last few days. It's freaking me out, I've looked into Mondors, Peyronies, and Lymphangiosclerosis and I think Lymphangiosclerosis could seem more likely. It doesn't stay long, it certainly isnt there all day or anything like that. I've been in an unhappy relationship where we don't have sex for some time so, I'll adimt, I've been handling that myself an awful lot...almost daily at time if I'm being frank. A Dr. told me it was venous lake which looks like a blood blister and isn't even close to what this looks like. I think it looks like Lymphangiosclerosis, I just want to find out what it is so I can get rid of it or let it run it's course or whatever. Lots of anxiety here as you'd imagine, hopefully someone can help me and tell me what's going on. I have a couple pics for reference but I didnt assume it's cool to post random dick pics. Lol
Any help would be really really appreciated.  

skunkworks

Wow I have been trying to remember that word for the longest time, and could never come close to a google search that would figure it out for  me. So thanks for that.

Now onto your issue, is it similar to the picture linked to in this thread Peyronies or Lymphangiosclerosis - Peyronies Society Forums
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

NeoV

Pluto591

Actually, yes, it looks a lot like that. I dunno if this matters, but, it usually only he morning and will go away in a few minutes. It doesn't stay for hours or days like I see some people describe. But it does look a lot like that, sometimes it gets more swollen than that pic but otherwise, very very similar.  I don't have even the slightest weird bend or curve or anything though. I'm reasonably sure it's not peyronies. I just want it to be benign and maybe something I can get rid of.  

Pluto591

Also, I forgot to mention, it happens almost always in the morning when I first wake up. The more I see it the less I think it's a swelling vein, it's jst the bulging piece agains the skin and, if I pull the skin tighter, I don't really see the blue of the vein but still feel the swollen, whatever it is. Maybe just lymph issues? I have been having a lot of chronic sinus stuff for a couple years now too. Also, I'm very dehydrated lately, I know I need to fix that but it is what it is right now.