Share your grafting surgery experience

Previous topic - Next topic

diehardpatriot

I've read the posts that members have made about their grafting surgeries, but most never update after a few months or so. It's clear to me that if I need surgery a grafting one seems best fit for me. As I still have good erectile health, but an injury that might heal in a way that doesn't allow me to continue having sex. So, for people who've had grafting surgeries how happy are you? How was your EQ after and did you lose length ?  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

LWillisjr

In my case extremely happy. I lost maybe 1.5 cm but still happy. I don't even notice it now.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

diehardpatriot

Thanks les!! Did you ever try traction to regain that 1.5 cm? That's a small differnce. there's lots on the forum who had grafting surgery and regained their length with traction. But that's awesome! I've heard you can feel the graft while fláccid, is that true?(not that it even matters, just curious).  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

LWillisjr

I can feel it because I know where it is. But it you have to know what to feel for and it does not bother me at all. I tried traction for a bit but got tired of earing the device. I was happy, my wife is happy..... wasn't worth the effort. If I was single I may have felt different and tried hard to regain the length.
My History

diehardpatriot

Les, That's great that you don't have any erection quality issues after surgery . I may be sending you some PMs in the near future . Is that okay?

TonySa

I just read some studies show up to 30% of cases having ED issues afterwards...some of which can recover overtime.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

LWillisjr

My History