Anyone have a successful career even with peyronies or numbness of the penis?

Previous topic - Next topic

cheeznips

Does anyone have a successful career with peyronies or numbness of the penis? How did you do it?

Werther

Bill Clinton was said to have peyronie's. It looks like he managed to become the USA president nonetheless.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

skunkworks

This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Gabriel

Yes, personnally it did not impact my career on the long-term. It can be hard at the beginning not to get obsessed with your disease at work, but it will pass. Meditation in the morning and evening, + gotu kola 3 times a day, can help a lot if you need. Don't be to hard on yourself :-)
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

cheeznips

Do you guys have any issues with numbness? Or the penis being uncomfortable  

Monty

hi,the only problem i have with numbness is when i over pump when using my ved, the tip of my glans go numb.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

cheeznips

Lucky, my entire corpus spongiosum is numb I cant feel anything there.