Need help woth Restorex

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitestone2022

I needs some tips about how to keep my tip from sliding out from the clamps without crushing it.  Also i noticed the spring action can be kond of sticky.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc

Jambojambo

I mentioned in another post that cleaning your head and the plates with a soap from Heno de Pravia Jabon Natural made them a little sticky thus prevent slipping. Works wonder for me!!

swiss

I have developed the perfect protocol for this. I never get ANY slip. Do this-

1. I wrap once around with gauze so that I dont get any pain when removing the double sided self-adhesive.
2. wrap with self-adhesive wrap. I wrap twice about half an inch below the glans and then pull skin out and continue wrapping. I wrap it a little tighter lower down and a LITTLE looser at the top around the head of the penis. I use the one inch wrap. 2 inch wrap slips for me.
3. I cut a small sliver of sports tape and fold over. I then half wrap around the base of the head of the penis. That is where the clamp clamps over and BOOM.

Additional:
Using the super soft self adhesive doesnt work well. I buy a bulk buy on amazon of the wrap and though the quality isnt that good the self adhesive tape does all the work to keep it in place.

No slip.

It's slow at first and then gets faster. I can get all this setup and clamped in under 3 minutes now.  

Whitestone2022

Thank you, both of you.   :). What brand of tape or do you have the amazone number for it?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc

mkroll

Quote from: Jambojambo on July 23, 2018, 10:19:56 AM
Heno de Pravia Jabon Natural

Is that just the soap you happened to have used or does it have a particular effect that makes this soap work better than other soaps?

Jambojambo

Yes, it was a soap I have used previously and I remembered the sticky residue effect of the soap. Then one day I came to think about as a solution for the Restorex slippage.
However, I have now used the soap on another location where the sticky effect have been less. I may believe it has to do with the water being of different alkalinity.
Just keeping the plates and your head grease free just doesn't hold to long and I often have to reposition my head.

I will try to make an experiment with changing the water alkalinity to see whether it is the cause for the stickiness.