starting the VED, is it working as supposed?

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas2

I am starting my ved, today i first tried a few pumps. I think this particular ved is adding vary low pression every pump...

Anyway i have a lot of belly fat, and the skin around the shaft is quite loose and detached from it. I lube all penis and base of the shaft, i insert the penis in the tube and i give a few pumps at a time. Fearing to overdo it i am being very cautious so as for now i only made it to a point where the glans seem full of blood, but the shaft is still really soft. The lenght is nowhere near as erection of course. I have a penis that really stretches out a lot during erections.

I was wondering, is it supposed to fill the glans first and the shaft afterwards? I don't want to risk any damage so i won't try to add more pression today if i can't feel safe... What do you think?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TonySa

If you feel any discomfort back off the pressure until it goes away.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Gabriel

Hi Thomas,

I think I see what you are describing. My shaft often seem reluctant to inflate, while my glans is already full of blood. To my mind, yes you can pump further, in a very progressive way, whitout any fear. As Tsanchez said, just stop and rest if you feel any pain, and you should be OK :-)
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

Thomas2

thanks gabriel that's the kind of info i was searhing...

to tsanchez12369 i have a hard time undertstandint what is pain or disconfort... I have disconfort constantly and the source of this disconfort it not esily say "it comes from this dot here, look". Truth i have a lump which appearntly i not giving me many symptons beside i feel it when i have a few leakages or some minor burn sensation now and then.

The ancient shaft bend is no pain, it stays there and nothing can interfere with it. now i feel a strange pain in the upper left border of the glans. I have some pain from there, the scar tissue it's on the other side of the penis, just under the glans tip, ventral side. So i should i deal with this pain i don't understant? scar in one place, pain in another? or it is a competely different scar that has not yet been found on the border of the glans?

is this "isconfort" i feel all te time in the years preventing me to do ved? These are the kind of small pai i have dealt through the years... i don't even know what i should say this is pain, this is disconfort.
I don't know what to think most of the times and that's the most frustrating part of dealing alone with this crap. Stuff don't make sense and you can't do anyhing becase you have to wait for something unknown to happen tat will make it change so that you can try something....

today thinking doesn't lead me to anything useful.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TonySa

I only meant when doing VED you experience a new pain, then slightly reduce the pressure until it subsided.  In general for the pain you may want to try ibuprofen, pentox or diclofenac sodium gel.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Gabriel

Hey Thomas, once again I totally understand what you describe: I've been on VED + traction 6 months or so, trying to begin handtraction, and still don't f****ing know what can I call "pain" or "discomfort" or just "feeling in my penis"... So I was going to slow at the beginning, then went too hard and surely re-injured myself trying to add to many rods in a row to my Andropeyronie, and I think I'm now going the proper way with traction and VED (not sure though)... Wish I could say the same with handtraction...

Anyway, please, just slowly increase the strength of everything you do and listen as much as you can to your penis!

Stay strong !!
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.