New here! litle help if you can

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnin

Hi i suffer from this for about year and half. I had a lot of sex xD and rough, once i was semi erect and it pop, i hear the click, and ejaculate blood in semen, like a lot of blood i was scared. firs i have thouts like it is just a some crack inside not big deal. day after, my penis is change in erect ,  was shiting in my pants :(
urologist said it is just small injury and it will pass, but for some reason i was scared a lot. and i had reasons to be. have nice erection no pain at all. just after two weeks in sex i have still litle blood. I done all tests it was fine no bacteria nothing. but bending is scary .. so i check out for peyronie and i know that is it .
after four months i go to the best urologist in serbia in Belgrade and he conferd me that i was right. He said me basicly that blood is doue to thissue touching and rough sex. So i decide to stop having retarded intercourses for awile .. and it was like ok . nothing special but still from time to time a litle blood in semen
And after few months i had rough intercourse with  girlfriend i feel a litle pain, not pain but weird down but i continue, after that i feel pain in my penis like 24/7 for two weeks , i didn touch mysefl at all! after that i devalop some vain under at half of penis, because she was in reverse cowgirl. i was freakout. so today after all this i still have that vain and from time to time blood in semen, if i am super easy on myself i dont have blood. I work ,,fine" no problem with erection, now what i can see, my penis is bending even flacid. when i was in Belgrade doctor said he cant see any calcificcation in my penis but he can feel with hand, i dont know how is that possible? ?
so i was in Belgrade before problem with vain. Should i go again, i mean he said non of therapy work exept operation witch he dont recomended at this ,,fase"
but that was before that incident with vain. Not change in curve after, only vain stay. Sorry for long post my grammar is a litle confusing
I hope you can understand and give me some advice?
:)
also i was using acetil l carnitine but it is hard on my stomach because i have silent GERD aka LPR . so i stoped. castrol oil was hope for 2 weeks then,,stop"
i use vitamin e now plus heat therapy
what are your thouts about bleeding and also sonic toothbrus ? i hear amazing story about that
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

There's a study showing heat therapy helpful...not sonic toothbrush.  Instead, I'd do VED or traction.  Also, consider pentox and daily low dose tadalafil.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Ronnin

thank you a lot, i started hot therapy it have nice effect so far  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

Ronnin

, i have blood in semen after some harder masturbation or sex, can this be from Peyronies Disease ,,only"
relationship status, etc

Monty

Ronnin, don't think Peyronies Disease will give you blood in your semen, but if you google it you'll find loads of reason for this, their don't seem to to be any big problem with this, so no big worry.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Ronnin

Your 2 topics on the introductory board were merged by moderator. Everyone gets one topic on this board that will be closed after 10 posts.
Please read the forum rules.

Yes , i watched but my doctor said it can be from Peyronies Disease from tissue if that is touching if ypu get what i say. Or he didnt mention prostatitis, but i will se next week, i had blood on and of for 1 year, but after injury after i got Peyronies Disease  
relationship status, etc

LWillisjr

Blood in your semen is not related to Peyronies disease You have other issues you need to get checked.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History