xiaflex 4 rounds did nothing

Previous topic - Next topic

magnoman

Had 4 rounds of xiaflex did nothing ! After all the swelling bruising pain . Doc said can't feel much plaque and I agree some of the small hard areas seem less but entire same side of penis still extremely hard fibers one side where curve is when erect  .. Guess just have to live with it ..
So bummed .  

webfoot35

I'm sorry to hear that. It seems to work (somewhat) for a certain percentage of people, but not everyone. I went through 7 rounds (14 shots total) and it did absolutely nothing for me either. In fact, I might be worse off. I've been avoiding surgery, but it might the only logical option left. I hope your situation gets better--hang in there!

betterbend

Are you using traction also, if the plaque is smaller maybe the traction can provide the straightening.  I had 4 shots with little to no improvement.
55 - Onset May 2017.  38 degree bend up.  Failed Xiaflex treatment.  Still functional so I decided to stop treatments.  Only take 400mg Co-Q10 and occasionally use Restorex

blackdiamond

Guys I had extraordinary results from my Xia protocol............
I not only attribute that to the Xia and  good Doc but even more so it was my aggressive modeling which I think what did it...........
Traction 5-6 hours per day ( most 0f the time ) for 8 months, VED 30 min day ( not this board's protocol but a more aggressive one ) and hand modeling up to 8 times per day..........
Yes who has the time for all that... well I did........   Went from a 75 degree bend down to 15..........
My point is I believe you have to combine all these things to get a better shot at success...........  Good luck to all.........
62 years old
Onset approx 2012
Treatment-- Xiaflex,VED,Manual stretching, Traction
Started with 75 Degree bend and after all treatment
went to 15 degrees........My Doc was impressed

TonySa

Dr Lue, huge in the field, also says xiaflex only really helpful when traction is added.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.